Awareness Session for Parents on Students' Emotional Well-being
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
In connection with the Souhruda Club of NSSHSS,Mulloorkkara, an awareness session was conducted for parents to increase their understanding of students emotional wellbeing.
It was a privilege and a deeply cherished moment to be honoured by Mullurkara Grama Panchayat in recognition of my doctoral achievement from the University of Calicut . I had the honour of receiving the memento from the respected Panchayat President, Shri N. S. Varghese . I extend my sincere gratitude to the Panchayat for this thoughtful gesture of appreciation and encouragement.
30 July 2026 | NSS Training College, Ottapalam Some moments in life are not merely dates on a calendar; they are milestones that mark years of dreams, dedication, perseverance and learning. 30 July 2026 became one such unforgettable day in my academic journey, as I presented my Ph.D. research thesis at the Ph.D. Open Defence and Public Viva-Voce Examination held at the NSS Training College, Ottapalam . The Open Defence was conducted at the General Hall, NSS Training College, Ottapalam , Research Centre in Education , an institution accredited with A+ Grade by NAAC . The research work I presented was titled: “Effectiveness of Social and Emotional Learning Based Instructional Module on Second Language Achievement and Socio-Emotional Competence among Secondary School Students of Kerala.” The presentation and public viva-voce marked the culmination of years of research, fieldwork, analysis, writing, revisions and countless moments of learning. Standing before the academic comm...